Benzema

As much as I like Higuain, I havce to accept and give that TODAY Benzema is a better and more regular forward.

Get him in, then, why not?

The real isue is, if Real Mandrill let him go....

I suspect the more pressing issue is City's complete lack of interest in the player.

Good point. Is he the only one to actually share this information?

This guy on twitter who is a former fifa agent and works in media posted this as well

Vincent Rodriguez ‏@VRodriguezlaw 16 mins16 minutes ago

Benzema puede salir de Madrid este verano, otro club de Inglés ha hecho una investigación en la actualidad. Madrid necesita el dinero

Translated from Spanish by Bing

Benzema can leave Madrid this summer, another English club has made an investigation today. Madrid needs the money

Tancredi is a bell whiff who should never be listened to. Anyone who does the trick of 'I have transfer news of X club which I will only reveal in 10 minutes/if I get 100 more followers' deserves slapping with an axe.

He is a polyp on the anus of humanity

This guy on twitter who is a former fifa agent and works in media posted this as well

Vincent Rodriguez ‏@VRodriguezlaw 16 mins16 minutes ago

Benzema puede salir de Madrid este verano, otro club de Inglés ha hecho una investigación en la actualidad. Madrid necesita el dinero

Translated from Spanish by Bing

Benzema can leave Madrid this summer, another English club has made an investigation today. Madrid needs the money

Interesting. I do hope it's bollocks though. No chance we could keep all these players happy.

Timing on this seems weird.

They are linked with pogba again and suddenly need the money?...perhaps city need to read between the lines here, and maybe worth throwing a bid in for kroos or modric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.