Berbaflop...

All day i'v been in a utd pub, and telling them lot i'm so glad Hughes wasn't waiting at Manchester airport waiting to pick him up. Give me Robinho ANYDAY!

You lot are either all bitter or just plan stupid.

He was world class for Spurs for two years. He turned Robbie Keane into a £20m player, for crying out loud. And he was brilliant for Leverkusen and Bulgaria too.

Ferguson has destroyed his game. If he leaves in the summer, probably abroad, everyone will start spunking over him again.

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
You lot are either all bitter or just plan stupid.

He was world class for Spurs for two years. He turned Robbie Keane into a £20m player, for crying out loud. And he was brilliant for Leverkusen and Bulgaria too.

Ferguson has destroyed his game. If he leaves in the summer, probably abroad, everyone will start spunking over him again.

Do you have a clue what your talking about? Are you a rag? Did you watch Un*ted today? Doesn't matter how Baconface plays him, his job is to score goals. He missed TWO sitters today, one an open net for 1 yard out. And its not the first time this season either. I remember in the septembet derby, he missed chance after chance.

He's a top, top player it's just not worked for him at the rags, what a shame ;)

I was gutted when we missed out on him, anyone remember that league cup quarter final against Spurs? He was absolutely sensational that day, one of the best individual performances I've seen.

quiet_riot said:
Absolute shite. So glad we 'missed out'

Thanks Fergie! For kidnapping him at the airport!

He would have done better with us than he has with the rags, for the same reason that he shone at Tottingham. Tevez thinks he's a bone idle twat, though.

Like i have already said, I am not sure what is so flop about him.
It's his price tag that makes him flop.

His goal per game ratio hasn't been that great from the first place.

Bayer Leverkusen 154 games 69 goals
Tottenham Hotspur 70 games 27 goals
Manchester United 63 games 21 goals
(wikipedia)

without a dream said:
He's a top, top player it's just not worked for him at the rags, what a shame ;)

I was gutted when we missed out on him, anyone remember that league cup quarter final against Spurs? He was absolutely sensational that day, one of the best individual performances I've seen.

Yes, i was there and he was unstoppable that day and he played up front on his own against Dunney and Richards.
He was shite yesterday though and has been pretty much since arriving at the theatre of screams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.