Berbatov lost all respect for Fergie

CityFan94 said:
He never, ever fitted into the way United play.

For £30 million, a really poor signing from Ferguson. Never really gets brought up in the media though...
Ferguson actually does this quite a lot. He buys great players, who don't fit into the style of football United are playing at the time. Veron gets slaughtered for not making it at United, but he was a poor signing. He was never going to fit it there. The same goes for Forlan. Forland went on to prove what a class player he could be.

This is why changing a manager is so costly in football.

at the end of the day he won two league title and was joint top score. He fell out of favour there and i would say never got over being left out of CL final. Lets see how he faire at Fulham

Don't like any United players, and most former players who weren't just part of their youth system which apparently produced every player they have and have ever had, but sometimes they leave on poor terms, and then start ripping into Fergie and United, and start to redeem themselves. He just needs to score a hat-trick against United, and I'll let into my home without disinfecting him first.

Bout time he grew a spine. Spent years being mistreated by bacon face and just took it up the arse like they all do. Wasted the best years of his career gathering splinters in his arse. Shame really.

I would love to see members of the press stand up to Taggart and question him on his constant hypocritical bullshit. Just to name a few;

RVP joined Man U to win things and because of their history and he could of got more money from City. so the fact he is on around 220 grand a week has nothing to do with it as well as the fact we wouldn't pay what Arsenal and RVP wanted.

We don't pay ridiculous agent fees. When Lucas Moura's agent confirmed he agreed terms and was about to sign for Utd and I would like to know RVP's agent got.

Saying he would never play Tevez or Suarez again if he was their manager. He played Scholes when he refused to play, played Camel gob after a drugs ban, played Keane after deliberately ending another players career and player Rooney after slagging the club and handing in a transfer request.

Its crazy to think how much shite this guy can spout and everyone believes his word as gospel.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Berbatov's transfer to Fulham proved controversial in Italy, as he twice turned down offers from Serie A clubs at the last minute to stay in the Premier League.
Berbatov denied he had acted inappropriately in his dealings with Fiorentina and Juventus.
"I've never personally told them, 'Yes, I'll play for you'," he said. "It's not my problem that someone is disappointed. After all, I choose where to play and be happy."

The 31-year-old angered Fiorentina when he turned his back on them last Thursday, one day before the end of the transfer window. The player then rejected the chance to move to Italian champions Juve.
"He did not deserve our city and our shirt and the values it represents," Fiorentina said in a statement.

Berbatov said: "It's stressful. One club called, then another, and a third, and then another. A man can go crazy at one point. I'm a human being and it's normal for me to hesitate."
I am no Berbatov fan. He never struck me as a likeable guy even before he became a red. But all he did was not sign for an Italian club and you'd swear he burnt their national flag.

The aragonce of the European elite knows no bounds. I hate them more and more each passing day.

Hope we rule Europe very soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.