Berbatov vs Robinho??

I've got a £20 bet with a rag twat that Robbie will score more goals than berbatov. Robbie's leading by 4 so far.

Robinho

But to be honest Berbatov is wasted in 'their' team, he plays better as the lone striker, like against us last year when they were down to ten men, he's the type of player we need atm.

They shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath. Bobitov isn't qualified to do the god that is, Robby's shoes up.

Bobitov is just a goal hanger. You will get nothing more from him and to say we paid the same for Robby, well there is value for money eh!

Other than the LC QF last year at Eastlands every time I have seen Berbatov, when he was huge, every time I have seen Berbatov he has looked crap and disinterested. Robinho, also has off days, but overall he has been worth every penny.

you cant compare robinho and berbatov this season on goals alone. robbie beats him hands down obviously, but i still would buy berbatov from them given half the chance as well.still a great player for me.
just a point that all these cockney journalists point out that robbie only plays well at home, and goes missing away. torres scored nearly all his goals at home last season and he came 2nd in the player of the year.no one seemed to mention him going missing away then did they? yet again sky 4 bias? these people have been dying for robinho to flop but it wont happen.

11 goals in 15 league games is a fantastic strike rate for an out and out 'owen,lineker,rush' type striker, never mind a 2nd striker playing in a new league for the 1st time and a bottom half team as well.
genuine world class player.end of.

mikeyboy said:
you cant compare robinho and berbatov this season on goals alone. robbie beats him hands down obviously, but i still would buy berbatov from them given half the chance as well.still a great player for me.
just a point that all these cockney journalists point out that robbie only plays well at home, and goes missing away. torres scored nearly all his goals at home last season and he came 2nd in the player of the year.no one seemed to mention him going missing away then did they? yet again sky 4 bias? these people have been dying for robinho to flop but it wont happen.

11 goals in 15 league games is a fantastic strike rate for an out and out 'owen,lineker,rush' type striker, never mind a 2nd striker playing in a new league for the 1st time and a bottom half team as well.
genuine world class player.end of.
Don't forget he is not a striker. He has been playing left wing/drifting for us. The press seem to have him down as a striker too. He is up front in my fantasy league team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.