Berlin next Wednesday

DannyBoy2890

Loads of blues in Berlin a week on Wednesday by the sounds of things.

Where shall we all meet for a drink and a sing song before making the trip to Poznan the next day?

DannyBoy2890 said:

Where shall we all meet for a drink and a sing song before making the trip to Poznan the next day?

I'll meet you, let me know which bar!

4 of us there in Berlin, where are we all goin then? meeting another 2 in Poznan the next day, presume all the blues will be in the square there?

tazmancblue said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

I'll meet you, let me know which bar!

i'm not telling you ;)

6 of us will be in berlin that night, I take it we all all on the flight from liverpool ?
Were getting to the airport bar for about 1pm (setting off from lancaster at 11-30) might be a good idea to meet in the bar to discuss before hand. Were staying close to the train station in berlin but my mate reckons its only a short train jounrny to all the drinking places.

allan harper said:
6 of us will be in berlin that night, I take it we all all on the flight from liverpool ?
Were getting to the airport bar for about 1pm (setting off from lancaster at 11-30) might be a good idea to meet in the bar to discuss before hand. Were staying close to the train station in berlin but my mate reckons its only a short train jounrny to all the drinking places.

6 of us going from luton

DannyBoy2890 said:
allan harper said:

6 of us going from luton
What part of town are you stopping in ?

DannyBoy2890 said:
allan harper said:
What part of town are you stopping in ?

Tazmancblue ^ will know mate. Can't remember the name of the hostel we are in.

We;re in the Alcatraz Hostel

Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel Kollwitzplatz
The Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel is situated in the very heart of Berlin`s most exciting district “Prenzlauer Berg”.
It is Berlin`s most popular address for young people, students, artists and creatives to live. The gay and lesbian scene is also strongly represented and the area is even often a scenery for movie productions.
We are right away at the main shopping avenue Schönhauser Allee and our hostel is surrounded by lots of highlights

In the gay village for you, Dan!!!! There's a theme running thro here!!!<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 pm --<br /><br />I'll get a recommendation for a bar from the people we are meeting in Berlin and post it on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.