Berlusconi: Goodbye Kaka

uwe rosler 28 said:
can anyone confirm that kaka,s dad was sat next to gary cook at yesterdays match?

I'm sure there's a thread comparing his Dad and this guy, the ears are very similar and it has been mentioned previous to the match he was gonna be there.

Hooch said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
can anyone confirm that kaka,s dad was sat next to gary cook at yesterdays match?

I'm sure there's a thread comparing his Dad and this guy, the ears are very similar and it has been mentioned previous to the match he was gonna be there.

Wouldn't have thought so if he is flying in from Brazil tomorrow.

Looking at a previous photo that someone posted on another thread, Kaka's father is taller than this guy.

Forzacitizens said:
does anyone have a bad feeling about tomorrow? that kaka will come out and reject us

They'll have to get him before Bellamy signs. Kaka will say, "fuck this. I'm not playing with Vassell and Bellamy."

Forzacitizens said:
does anyone have a bad feeling about tomorrow? that kaka will come out and reject us

yup thats the feeling i have...maybe not tomorrow but in the next few days or so :-(

i think after yesterday, his mind will have been made up and is waiting for the right time to say it

I think its 50/50.

I reckon AC Milan would be pushing him to join us, but never underestimate fan power.

He can become the most expensive player on the planet (until the summer when we sign Messi) for a club that is going places, or he can rot in an ageing squad in a league that is a shadow of its former self.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.