Berlusconi: Goodbye Kaka

I think its 50/50.

I reckon AC Milan would be pushing him to join us, but never underestimate fan power.

He can become the most expensive player on the planet (until the summer when we sign Messi) for a club that is going places, or he can rot in an ageing squad in a league that is a shadow of its former self.

After shearers comments on motd last night "kaka not giving his shirt away and hugging all his team mates as though he was saying goobbye" I am feeling a little more confident this could happen.Still wont believe it untill he has sky blue shirt on his back though

After shearers comments on motd last night "kaka not giving his shirt away and hugging all his team mates as though he was saying goobbye" I am feeling a little more confident this could happen.Still wont believe it untill he has sky blue shirt on his back though

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Forzacitizens said:
i think after yesterday, his mind will have been made up and is waiting for the right time to say it

This statement is wrong on so many levels!!

Why exactly do you think what you have said above!? If you think this you are either a close personal friend of Kaka or you are Derren Brown. Which one is it!?

I stated earlier that I think that Kaka has not made his mind up. That's why he is staying out of the limelight. He doesn't want to lie to the fans either way so he is in the process of making his decision. But I came to my conclusion on logic. That statement you have just made is complete made-up-ness based on fuck all.

Pray tell, when is the right time to say it from Kaka? Considering they are on the edge of Riot in Milan. Is he actually waiting for them to try and burn down the San Siro, and then he'll say "Woah, woah, woah lads! I'm staying. Calm down!"

Negative tripe.

very sensitive arnt u?

i am entitled to have an opinion, whether you like it or not

i'm just being realistic

dazz46 said:

Shearer also said Kaka took the match ball ... why would he do that ?

If there has to be announcement this week I can't see it being tomorrow given that the meeting is then and I suspect everyone will want time to reflect. Tuesday is a good day for publishing bad news, the papers and world attention may be deflected somewhat to swearing in of Obama in Washington. the day after well again give obama his day in the spotlight. In pure PR terms if he ain't coming to us Tuesday would be a good day to know Thursday would be a good day for medical and signing. Just my opinion.

maine man said:
I think if the deal is definitely off for the reason off Ac not accepting or Kaka not wanting to go then we will here on Monday. but i can't see that to be honest. IMO the deal is 95% done, just a few glitches with the contract to be sorted, but i think city will accomadate virtually all of Kakas needs and he doesn't strike me as someone that would be awkward.
I'm starting to think its 95% on as you say..I think by now if he won;t come we would of heared it.

Last night in Milan...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HHziQtoMg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HHziQtoMg</a>

from goal.com

AC Milan general manager Adriano Galliani has revealed that Kaka's move to Manchester City could well take place, but is insistent that no decision has been made on the future of the Brazilian playmaker.

Manchester City have reportedly made a bid of £107 million for the 26-year-old midfielder and the Milan club is considering the record breaking offer.

Galliani has also said that he feels the Milan fans are being very ungrateful as the side was near bankruptcy when Silvio Berlusconi took over in 1986, and now they are back on top of the world.

The Milan fans were protesting furiously over the proposed Kaka transfer during the game against Fiorentina yesterday and Galliani believes they should be grateful.

"This club and this administration deserves respect and love from the supporters," he told Radio Montecarlo this evening.

"I don't know what Kaka will do, but as for me, I slept very badly last night. I have the same feelings as the fans, but being the general manager of Milan, I have to rev up my reasoning too.

"We'll see what happens. I can confirm absolutely nothing has been signed, not by us and not by the player. He is still absolutely a Milan player.

"I am, however, unable to make predictions. Kaka has done a great deal in these years, he is a real champion who has won everything.

"I am struggling to understand the way the fans are protesting against an administration that has taken Milan from the edge of bankruptcy to the top of the world."

The AC general manager has also said that he feels Kaka should move to City in order to clear the Milan club of its debts.

The bit in bold is key for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.