Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

You're entitled to your views, which I think are out of date and not relevant as you are not in the target group that would have been offended. I read comments from people who were offended and if they are, they are .. it doesn't matter one bit what you think ..

People like me are the problem are we?
says everything about you ... You know f*ck all about me ..

Are you suggesting Bernardo was targeting someone/some group?

Or are you also guilty of communicating an unintended nuance?

Do please let me know so I can pass your answer through my offendometer.

There is a simple message to all our squad ...............................
Resist the temptation to post anything on any social media sites - it invites criticism and accusations.

You're entitled to your views, which I think are out of date and not relevant as you are not in the target group that would have been offended. I read comments from people who were offended and if they are, they are .. it doesn't matter one bit what you think ..

People like me are the problem are we?
says everything about you ... You know f*ck all about me ..

I know you're a group thinker with a herd mentality and I know that you're wrong on this issue.

In years to come people will look back on our current hyper-sensitivity to all things race related in the same way we regard Victorian attitudes to sex; 'what the hell were they thinking' they will rightly wonder. While there are non-thinkers like yourself who go along with every piece of bollocks that the current orthodoxy throws out, these problems will persist.

You will probably find the truth is somewhere in the middle, can’t remember the film but the quote went along the lines of just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean they ain’t out to get me.

It’s been a bad week but some are teetering on dipper like delusion imho. Nothing wrong with defending your own but sometimes you need to take a step back.

Isn’t that quote from a catch 22 by Joseph Heller - but misattributed to Kurt Cobain in a Nirvana track?

I am really sick of all this anti City shit from ( well we all know the organisations who are at it wether at Prem League or CL league level.) We quite rightly spend millions on our fabulous players, managers and coaching staff. Surely we could bung a few million to a bunch of top lawyers and investigators to get this stuff in court with the actual facts. Call them all out for the corrupt twats that they are? I despair of what's happening to football at the moment in England and wouldn't blame Pep for one minute if he decides to sack it all off and move elsewhere at the end of this season. End of rant !

I am really sick of all this anti City shit from ( well we all know the organisations who are at it wether at Prem League or CL league level.) We quite rightly spend millions on our fabulous players, managers and coaching staff. Surely we could bung a few million to a bunch of top lawyers and investigators to get this stuff in court with the actual facts. Call them all out for the corrupt twats that they are? I despair of what's happening to football at the moment in England and wouldn't blame Pep for one minute if he decides to sack it all off and move elsewhere at the end of this season. End of rant !

That is the end game, I am convinced of it!!

I know you're a group thinker with a herd mentality and I know that you're wrong on this issue.

In years to come people will look back on our current hyper-sensitivity to all things race related in the same way we regard Victorian attitudes to sex; 'what the hell were they thinking' they will rightly wonder. While there are non-thinkers like yourself who go along with every piece of bollocks that the current orthodoxy throws out, these problems will persist.
Don’t waste your time on the **** pal.
Everyone with a brain and has “lived” a day of their lives knows the deal here.

In fairness I have quickly scanned a couple of pages of his posts and he seems like a pretty standard city supporter to me if you are indicating he isn’t a blue. Maybe you mean he has another agenda in this particular subject?
Yeah the latter given all of the subjects that have come up in the last 11 years. (the money, FA Cup, 6-1, Agueroooo, Gerrard slip, Pep, Centurion season, Domestic treble etc)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.