bernard halford

went to spain a few seasons ago (late seventies!!) lent my mate my season ticket, he lost the fucker!!, we playes the rags the day after we came back from spain,my mum rang the club and he met me at the main entrance, took me to meet the players and then walked me down the tunnel, did a left to the north stand and then on to the kippax where he gave me a leg up over the white wall.................... TOTAL LEGEND

Met him at the team hotel in Turin this year a top bloke and a true gentleman told many stories from the past and present bought the north east blues 3 rounds of drinks

Vicky Kloss was there to she was sound also

blue in perth said:
went to spain a few seasons ago (late seventies!!) lent my mate my season ticket, he lost the fucker!!, we playes the rags the day after we came back from spain,my mum rang the club and he met me at the main entrance, took me to meet the players and then walked me down the tunnel, did a left to the north stand and then on to the kippax where he gave me a leg up over the white wall.................... TOTAL LEGEND

Why didn't you just give him a ticket instead of the full book ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.