Bernard

LoveCity said:
A Brazilian newspaper(?) called Veja is reporting Spurs have made a bid for him. All City/Bernard links have come from Twitter but none actually reported in the papers over there, so you wonder if we are actually after him at all or just being used to get the price up. Or a backup option in case Isco falls through.
I sit next next to a spurs fan who just asked who bernard was, as he reckons they're being linked. admittedly by twitter.

LoveCity said:
A Brazilian newspaper(?) called Veja is reporting Spurs have made a bid for him. All City/Bernard links have come from Twitter but none actually reported in the papers over there, so you wonder if we are actually after him at all or just being used to get the price up. Or a backup option in case Isco falls through.

Or someone making up a rumour on twitter to pretend to be ITK and thousands of people falling for it...

A player who nobody has ever seen play apart from a YouTube compilation. He isn't the answer and wouldn't do it in the Prem. Yawn.

I watched a league match and their defending is terrible. Okay that don't make this lad shite, but it's something to think about.

citizens_1976 said:
A player who nobody has ever seen play apart from a YouTube compilation. He isn't the answer and wouldn't do it in the Prem. Yawn.
Unless you've watched him, your opinions are as equally invalid as those that have only seen YT videos.

Petetheblu said:
I watched a league match and their defending is terrible. Okay that don't make this lad shite, but it's something to think about.
He's a winger ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.