Bernard

Brilliant. So the tweeter is called Roberto Abracadabra......look forward to seeing information from Izzy Wizzy Letsgetbusy.

Just for the record I think Isco will be a much better player than Bernard.

And people were worried that Navas might be too slight?...Smallest player I've seen in my life. Though I guess his pace and agility will keep him from most shoulder to shoulder, well head, challenges

Cobwebcat said:
Brilliant. So the tweeter is called Roberto Abracadabra......look forward to seeing information from Izzy Wizzy Letsgetbusy.

No he is a real person. Here is his profile on the news website.

http://www.itatiaia.com.br/site/institucional/integrante/44

EDIT: Sorry. Just realised that the particular tweeter your were referring to was called Roberto Abra Cadabra. My Mistake.

Lord BLue said:
01cravend said:
And people were worried that Navas might be too slight?...Smallest player I've seen in my life. Though I guess his pace and agility will keep him from most shoulder to shoulder, well head, challenges
what smaller than Willo the Wisp, i mean Flood?

Apparently Flood has two inches(height not length) on Bernard...Even Swp is an inch taller

Cobwebcat said:

lol

I do think we have genuine interest in Bernard, and there seems to be a few journalists who have not just linked our name but linked price tags so no smoke without fire I say.

Would love to see him at City, speed and skill at a max by the looks of it.

Looks to have a killer cross as well.

Cobwebcat said:
Brilliant. So the tweeter is called Roberto Abracadabra.look forward to seeing information from Izzy Wizzy Letsgetbusy.

I think they're both very talented, it's just I think Isco is very similar to Silva and Bernard adds something a bit different. He's pacier and more direct.

markbmcfc said:
Erm...

That guy is called "Roberto Abra Cadabra", does that not ring a WUM alarm bell? His twitter handle is robertoabrass

If you google that you get another guys twitter called Roberto Abras. Who claims to be the same person and has the same pic, and has recent tweets (so not as if it was a previous account).

https://twitter.com/RobertoAbras

https://twitter.com/RobertoAbrass

Looks dodgy to me.
So Bob magic is really a transexual whore on twitter.... This is a David Lynch thread

A Brazilian newspaper(?) called Veja is reporting Spurs have made a bid for him. All City/Bernard links have come from Twitter but none actually reported in the papers over there, so you wonder if we are actually after him at all or just being used to get the price up. Or a backup option in case Isco falls through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.