Bernardo burn on Liverpool fans

He should be talking with his feet which he didn't do last season.
I still don't find much to laugh about from Saturday and my hatred of Liverpool is deathly serious.

You are on social media giving an opinion so it seems strange to call out someone else for doing the same. I believe we still have free speech in this country. I would like all our players to have a dislike of Liverpool it may well help us when we play them.

He has already said what he thought about this season by the way which is another thumbs up in my book. If beige comments from footballers are your thing I suggest MOTD on a Saturday night once the season starts.

Then you need to stop taking life so seriously.
Yes mum. Time to go to sleep l know.

Perhaps tomorrow l can celebrate our piss poor all round performance on Saturday and learn to love the rags and Liverpool.

Yes mum. Time to go to sleep l know.

Perhaps tomorrow l can celebrate our piss poor all round performance on Saturday and learn to love the rags and Liverpool.
You can do what you want, Mike. I'd suggest moving on from piss poor performances though, nothing good can come from over thinking a game that's done and dusted.

You are on social media giving an opinion so it seems strange to call out someone else for doing the same. I believe we still have free speech in this country. I would like all our players to have a dislike of Liverpool it may well help us when we play them.

He has already said what he thought about this season by the way which is another thumbs up in my book. If beige comments from footballers are your thing I suggest MOTD on a Saturday night once the season starts.
[/QUOTE
Save your suggestions for twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.