Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great player with a great attitude. Think he'll be a big player for us next season. The footage of Ederson dragging him across the training pitch was hilarious. Never moans when he dosnt play just cracks on.

It’s not difficult to see why he is quickly becoming a fan favourite.

Add this to the mix and he seems to be one of the most grounded lads we have.

Exactly right - I think Pep mentioned about having players that are both talented and good human beings on numerous occasions. Bernardo epitomises this and I expect him to have an amazing season ahead. A really likeable man who seems to have embraced the club and fans. Top, top player.

Them 2 opening goals he scored against Chelsea @ home and Arsenal away were massive, like everyone been saying a great player, with a very likeable attitude, he just gets on with it, he also said he loves living in Manchester.

Only worry I have about Mahrez signing is how it will affect this guy's playing time and position. Trust Pep to have a solution. Every squad needs people like him.
I can only really see him being transitioned to replace Dave in that central position now we don't need him to cover the wide areas as much. He's got all the attributes to absolutely thrive in that role where he's allowed to drift and he's more than willing to chase and harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.