Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last game I thought Spain were too good or the POR manager didnt know how to use Bernardo so he didn't shine, but this game against morroco he was simply quite bad. Misplaced a simple cross field pass badly where the ball was metres away from his intended target without any opposition pressure. Strange. I would have thought he would be shining in the WC. Didn't really have a tough season since he was on the bench most of the time.

Last game I thought Spain were too good or the POR manager didnt know how to use Bernardo so he didn't shine, but this game against morroco he was simply quite bad. Misplaced a simple cross field pass badly where the ball was metres away from his intended target without any opposition pressure. Strange. I would have thought he would be shining in the WC. Didn't really have a tough season since he was on the bench most of the time.

Take your point about tough season but he did make more appearances than any other player in the squad albeit only 28 starts.

Floats like a butterfly, stings like a butterfly.

Had a disappointing season and looks like his WC is following suit

Four. You must've been watching a different Bernardo. Manning maybe.

Maybe the same one Pep saw, hence the lack of starts.

Listen, he's a beautiful player technically and one with years to improve but at this stage he isn't very progressive in his play and loses the ball too often for the type of player he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.