Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Ric, 14 Aug 2017.

1. FrancisMCFC

FrancisMCFC

Outstanding isn’t the word I’d use. If I’m being honest I don’t think he’s had a single performance above a 6/10 this season.

2. mccity

mccity

You're being really harsh. The interplay between him, De Bruyne and Walker that game was delightful.

3. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

It's hard for him when we play such explosive football. His style is much more measured, it's like if Nasri was a nice guy. I see him doing well if others are doing the running - like Silva. In fact he has started much like Silva did.

4. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

He's been quite boring to watch, which is just not him. Hopefully it clicks eventually.

5. waspish

waspish

I worry for him just for game time really, he ain’t going to start many if any important games unless we have loads of injuries and really he needs a run of games just like Gundogan who I thought played well.

6. domalino

domalino

He destroyed Oviedo and Koeman ended up putting Gueye as a second LB for most of the game.

7. pudge

pudge

Nights like these he should be busting a gut and staking a claim for a first team spot.

He did neither.

8. carlosthejackal

carlosthejackal

Hopefully will come good , but a long way off at the moment , never a wide player

9. B\connellblue

B\connellblue

treatment room with the rest of the crocks
    Disappointing to say the least.

10. Moveonlife

Moveonlife

Showed nothing so far to suhhest that he should be in the first XI. However, I do not think Pep is using him right. He has got very good touch and feet/balance, but lacks pace like D.Silva. And I just think the real Bernardo Will not be seen unless he plays in CM. Will Pep do that? Hopefully