Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bud,'phones been playing up on here all day.... I meant that far too many are writing sane off imo... once walker and Mendy are up to speed, both sterling and sane will start more often than not, it's up top where they'll be change!!
My opinion on Sane's performance was very strong. This however should not be confused or labelled as writing him off.... Some have already claimed I have done as much (not you).

But clearly, my argument has nothing to do with writing him off, but rather placing the blame of his performance in the right place.

That said, like last season he will heat up at some point and become unplayable.

You've read my mind like a transparent book with that lineup.

That is the starting 11 in my opinion. If Sanchez makes it over the wall. :)
Maybe with some added Otamendi for me instead of Stones in that formation.

My opinion on Sane's performance was very strong. This however should not be confused or labelled as writing him off.... Some have already claimed I have done as much (not you).

But clearly, my argument has nothing to do with writing him off, but rather placing the blame of his performance in the right place.

That said, like last season he will heat up at some point and become unplayable.
I love that line up,its almost a Fifa boys dream.......A physically imposing and technically proficient back line,energy,graft,skill and guile in the middle and talent,speed and industry up front.Its all very interchangeable too,just to further bamboozle an already dizzy opposition.

Please dont let injury spoil it!

Think he should just play his natural position, inverted attacking midfielder cutting in, I also think Sterling should as well, Pep said it perfectly in his press conference that he thinks Sterling is better running at defender through the center than stuck out wide, and this season we have fullbacks who can stretch the pitch, with Mendy fit this formation should be devastating:

Sterling----Jesus-----Bernardo
D Silva----Gundogan----Kevin
Mendy---Stones----Kompany----Walker

We used this last season but this formation is more like a 4-3-2-1 than a 4-3-3 with basically 5 midfielders, Sterling and Silva would cut in, they obviously also have wide attacking duties as well.

I think Sane could rotate with either Bernardo or Sterling, in RW he can make run in behind to score cutting in or on LW crossing to the other forwards. Honestly, I don't think it's a stretch for Aguero to rotate in any of those spots as well, he is not a winger but this formation uses inside forwards which Aguero can handle considering he has great link up play.

I think if Mendy needs rotation then you can put Dinho there, but have Sane as LW and instruct Dinho not to attack and stretch but allow Sane to do that, Dinho's fault as LB are when he pushes up and doesn't have the pace to go back, and Danilo can rotate with Walker.

You've read my mind like a transparent book with that lineup.

That is the starting 11 in my opinion. If Sanchez makes it over the wall. :)

Ottamendi? Why do you need haters with such fans? :D

B. Silva must start. He's our best attacking midfielder.

Some hugely talented player will need to make way - but so be it. We'll be better off when B. Silva starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.