Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite player to watch. When will the 5 in a row Dzeko song be changed to the 14 in a row Bernardo song? :)

Kompany: “I say to him often you are 50 per cent clown, 50 per cent leader”.
“When he becomes 25 per cent clown, 75 per cent leader he will become the captain of this team.
“He is so strong and to be honest there is nobody who deserves this title more.”

It will be close no matter what. Not do much coz we wouldn't be better, but simply because we can't help others pick up points against them.

I mean we had to win 14 straight to fend them off. That tells you the Spurs, Arsenal, United, and Chelsea's aren't doing enough against either one of us at present.

I'm sure they thought us having games against Spurs, United, and Leicester was a tough run in. It turns out we both just crushed the opposition anyway.

2 months ago, I was certain 95 points will win the league. As it turns out it took 14 straight to win. If someone bhad told me the winner would need 98 points to win 2 months ago, my conclusions would have been, well I guess we are not winning it then. As 98 points would have meant we weren't allowed to drop a point in the last 14. That's just not realistic.

Speaks volumes that we were able to do it. But given the exact same scenario 10 times, I'll bet against it every time and likely win more than half the time.
It was only that close because we lost to Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Leicester City. The first two in particular were unusual results for us. We won the 'top six' league by a more comfortable margin of six points. That is more indicative of the gap between the two teams and if you then consider the points they earned from offside goals, flukes, own goals and dives, the margin is even greater. Next season I would not expect as close a finish.

He’s our Messi.

The lad is a playstation player.

He has to have sold his soul to the devil.

A team of Bernado Silvers wouldn't be beaten. Even if you got the odd scruffy corner they would run you into the ground. If every signing we made was half as good we'd be in a great place indeed. Absolutely love him.

Pretty sure he will be taking over Aguero's role of being linked to Real Madrid every summer from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.