Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was soooo good today.I think he is wasted on the wing,he should always be played in the center

He really was outstanding, showed how effective he can be through the middle, but wouldn’t have any complaints if he plays on the right either. His touch is insane at times, he can beat a man and the regularity in which he picks the right passes with perfect weight should give great optimism. This was still a glorified friendly but the signs are very good.

He was soooo good today.I think he is wasted on the wing,he should always be played in the center
Agree, he’s just not a winger. Imo he’ll end up better than David if he plays the next few years through the centre. He has that ruthlessness to him that David never found.

Well I hope he going to keep playing like he did today: there was a real freedom about his performance.

Probably the best line to sum it up.

Finally looked like he was fully comfortable and playing without pressure.

He really was outstanding, showed how effective he can be through the middle, but wouldn’t have any complaints if he plays on the right either. His touch is insane at times, he can beat a man and the regularity in which he picks the right passes with perfect weight should give great optimism. This was still a glorified friendly but the signs are very good.
He was amazing, as pep the genius has stated he came back earlier than the rest , I believe he wants to kick on from last season, and play more we’re david silva plays, I mean what a team we have, and pep also said Bernardo starts there’s 10 places left, planting the seed ! Keeping the rest of the team on there toes is a must, if they don’t perform they will have a problem with me and the training team lol quality pep, my ? Is why isn’t De Bruyne and Sterling back.

Probably the best line to sum it up.

Finally looked like he was fully comfortable and playing without pressure.

Yup. Hope it wasn't just the glorified friendly freeing him up; he did refer to it as a competitive fixture on the eve of the game.

He played well last season but I don't think we saw the best of him.

Very interested to see if he can take Dave's starting place away from him this year.

No-one will be better than dave,lets have that right but bernie has some elements that are the same,that with time he will i believe fill the void when dave goes,great just a little differentit ,'ll be the same when we replace dinho,vinny and sergio,the new will never really replace them as they are so good but they just will be different
I think David Silva has been amazing for us, only let down by his shooting ability which has been average for the amount of attempts on goal. Bernardo has some way to go to get to where David is, but Bernardo has already proved he has a better goal instinct and better shot on him. That said David Silva seems to be as happy to assist as to score. Bernardo has taken a while to settle, seemed to run into blind alleys and run out of ideas early last season, but that was out wide right. Inside he looks a lot more comfortable on the ball. Probably his best game on Sunday for us.

I think David Silva has been amazing for us, only let down by his shooting ability which has been average for the amount of attempts on goal. Bernardo has some way to go to get to where David is, but Bernardo has already proved he has a better goal instinct and better shot on him. That said David Silva seems to be as happy to assist as to score. Bernardo has taken a while to settle, seemed to run into blind alleys and run out of ideas early last season, but that was out wide right. Inside he looks a lot more comfortable on the ball. Probably his best game on Sunday for us.
Dave scores a lot for spain i just think he sees his role differently for us,pep has said he will play less(sob sob) but i think bernie will take his place,pep said yesterday for now i't's bernie + 10 others,high praise indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.