Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by PrezIke, 29 Jul 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCFC ISRAEL

MCFC ISRAEL

He was soooo good today.I think he is wasted on the wing,he should always be played in the center

2. Woody13

Woody13

He really was outstanding, showed how effective he can be through the middle, but wouldn’t have any complaints if he plays on the right either. His touch is insane at times, he can beat a man and the regularity in which he picks the right passes with perfect weight should give great optimism. This was still a glorified friendly but the signs are very good.

3. Armaan

Armaan

Agree, he’s just not a winger. Imo he’ll end up better than David if he plays the next few years through the centre. He has that ruthlessness to him that David never found.

4. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

He's so freaking good. Literally breathtaking plus has a fantastic work ethic.

5. ws01

ws01

Probably the best line to sum it up.

Finally looked like he was fully comfortable and playing without pressure.

6. BigBaz1230MCFC

BigBaz1230MCFC

He was amazing, as pep the genius has stated he came back earlier than the rest , I believe he wants to kick on from last season, and play more we’re david silva plays, I mean what a team we have, and pep also said Bernardo starts there’s 10 places left, planting the seed ! Keeping the rest of the team on there toes is a must, if they don’t perform they will have a problem with me and the training team lol quality pep, my ? Is why isn’t De Bruyne and Sterling back.

7. Tevez City

Tevez City

In the middle, he is as good as KDB & David.

On the wing, he is fine.

8. OB1

OB1

Yup. Hope it wasn't just the glorified friendly freeing him up; he did refer to it as a competitive fixture on the eve of the game.

He played well last season but I don't think we saw the best of him.

Very interested to see if he can take Dave's starting place away from him this year.

9. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

I think David Silva has been amazing for us, only let down by his shooting ability which has been average for the amount of attempts on goal. Bernardo has some way to go to get to where David is, but Bernardo has already proved he has a better goal instinct and better shot on him. That said David Silva seems to be as happy to assist as to score. Bernardo has taken a while to settle, seemed to run into blind alleys and run out of ideas early last season, but that was out wide right. Inside he looks a lot more comfortable on the ball. Probably his best game on Sunday for us.

10. karen7

karen7

Dave scores a lot for spain i just think he sees his role differently for us,pep has said he will play less(sob sob) but i think bernie will take his place,pep said yesterday for now i't's bernie + 10 others,high praise indeed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.