Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo as winger = 0?
Just a bit of a base maths/stats joke we use in the office for ultimate preference. Infinity can be greater than any natural number, so you can assign whatever qualitative scale value you feel is appropriate for him as a winger.

I have a few other stats jokes if you’re interested? ;-)

Could use a laugh as a company restructuring was just announced this afternoon...

Just a bit of a base maths/stats joke we use in the office for ultimate preference. Infinity can be greater than any natural number, so you can assign whatever qualitative scale value you feel is appropriate for him as a winger.

I have a few other stats jokes if you’re interested? ;-)

Could use a laugh as a company restructuring was just announced this afternoon...
I was going to suggest that Bernardo as CM (10)^(10^100)> Bernardo as winger would be a lot more accurate, since he obviously does have a quantifiable value as a winger and as a CM so a leminscate couldn't be used with any hope of accuracy...

I was going to suggest that Bernardo as CM (10)^(10^100)> Bernardo as winger would be a lot more accurate, since he obviously does have a quantifiable value as a winger and as a CM so a leminscate couldn't be used with any hope of accuracy...
Actually managed a chuckle, which is an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.