Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bit of a base maths/stats joke we use in the office for ultimate preference. Infinity can be greater than any natural number, so you can assign whatever qualitative scale value you feel is appropriate for him as a winger.

I have a few other stats jokes if you’re interested? ;-)

Could use a laugh as a company restructuring was just announced this afternoon...
I bet your office is a giggle a minute

Anyone know when Bernardo is contracted until and whether he’s being offered a new contract? because Real Madrid are looking at him!

He has about 3-4 yrs left yet,he won't be leaving as he loves it here
Not saying for one moment that you're wrong but you never know with players. We've been lucky with a lot of ours but across the sport many players leave clubs at the drop of a hat if they know they'll earn more money somewhere else. Don't forget, we're already his third club and he's only 24.

But i'd hope he's the sort of lad who understands long term planning, knows he's going to be the main man in midfield with de Bruyne as time goes on, and also that him and Kev (and the third man we get in midfield) could be a three Pep wants to keep working with and that they make Pep stay longer too!

Not saying for one moment that you're wrong but you never know with players. We've been lucky with a lot of ours but across the sport many players leave clubs at the drop of a hat if they know they'll earn more money somewhere else. Don't forget, we're already his third club and he's only 24.

But i'd hope he's the sort of lad who understands long term planning, knows he's going to be the main man in midfield with de Bruyne as time goes on, and also that him and Kev (and the third and fourth men we get in midfield rotation) could be a three Pep wants to keep working with and that they make Pep stay longer too!
Edited for accuracy by @StockportIniesta.

But i'd hope he's the sort of lad who understands long term planning, knows he's going to be the main man in midfield with de Bruyne as time goes on, and also that him and Kev (and the third man we get in midfield) could be a three Pep wants to keep working with and that they make Pep stay longer too!

He's not going anywhere. We've not lost a 1st team player we wanted to keep since the takeover, and that's not going to change now. Bernardo gets paid v. well, has the best coach in the world and is winning trophies. Players don't leave those clubs, especially not when they've played 80 games for the team in 18 months.

Also being at 3 teams before turning 25 is not unusual.

We don't lose our best players,the oldies have been here for 7,8,9,10 yrs,the young uns sign for a long time and all are loving it here so i don't know what there is to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.