Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's about 40 goals a season away from him. Amazing player but he's not close to Messi.

I did say in "many respects" they are of course different players and Bernado contributes in ways Messi does not....as Messi is busy getting those goals you speak of.
I do think Bernado should be scoring a few more than he does though and think he may do so this season. He wont ever be as prolific as Messi though I will concede that one.

I did say in "many respects" they are of course different players and Bernado contributes in ways Messi does not....as Messi is busy getting those goals you speak of.
I do think Bernado should be scoring a few more than he does though and think he may do so this season. He wont ever be as prolific as Messi though I will concede that one.
Think he can be more prolific, wouldn't be surprised to see him hitting double figures G&A every season. You're right though, wouldn't be POTY for such a strong team if he wasn't a special player.

In many respects I dont think he is far off being as good as him now.[/QUOTE

He's not got the pace, can't go past people as well, nowhere near as good at finishing or shooting from distance, not as good a passer. He has a similar first touch to Messi and better workrate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.