Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was the problem with Mendy and the racist twit that brought him down but maybe he's just not that good. He seems lost on the field, running all over the place with little direction.

People who think it's racism thing that made him play bad should watch first few games of the season. He was not one iota better before the tweet.
He is prob physically and mentally exhausted after last seasons exertions with City and Portugal when he performed consistently to a very high level..before being one of the first to report back for pre-season training this summer. No player will ever come out and say I need a rest/dropping but the crucial lack of sharpness in his decision making ,imo,tells it's own story.
The long running and overblown Mendy scenario hasn't helped .

He is prob physically and mentally exhausted after last seasons exertions with City and Portugal when he performed consistently to a very high level..before being one of the first to report back for pre-season training this summer. No player will ever come out and say I need a rest/dropping but the crucial lack of sharpness in his decision making ,imo,tells it's own story.
The long running and overblown Mendy scenario hasn't helped .

yep, it's probably exhaustion, he was mental last season, never stopped.

I thought it was the problem with Mendy and the racist twit that brought him down but maybe he's just not that good. He seems lost on the field, running all over the place with little direction.

mmmm....You think he's not that good do you? I'm beginning to think you're a troll from the posts you post on Bluemoon. Are you keeping an eye on this one @jimharri

mmmm....You think he's not that good do you? I'm beginning to think you're a troll from the posts you post on Bluemoon. Are you keeping an eye on this one @jimharri

Normskih, I am actually an authentic City fan. and I have the right to share my opinion as long as I do so within the framework of the rules and I have violated none.

Please read and follow the forum rules: "Don't abuse or personally insult other members. Treat fellow users with respect." @jimharri

Bernie has reached the stage of his career when he needs a clear role. I actually think fitting Mahrez into this team has not helped the little maestro one bit. All players have lulls and the entire tweet controversy didn't help but I for one would still have him in our first 11 every time.

Normskih, I am actually an authentic City fan. and I have the right to share my opinion as long as I do so within the framework of the rules and I have violated none.

Please read and follow the forum rules: "Don't abuse or personally insult other members. Treat fellow users with respect." @jimharri
Your argument of him not being that good kind of falls apart when you consider the fact he was our player of the year last season.
The fact is he’s another having a poor season by his standards. The same is true of a fair few others and that’s one of the reasons we are so far behind the leaders.

He does not play there for Portugal. He plays on the right. They have Fernandes, Carvalho and Danilo who play in CM, plus Neves and Moutinho.
I mist admit I haven’t watched all Portugal’s games but I’ve watched them once where he’s played as a #10 behind CRonaldo and once where CRonaldo was down as playing #9 but was pulling wide and Bernardo as a #10 push in to the #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.