Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely finish that. Right in the corner.

Looking forward to seeing him on Wednesday night. He was fucking class at Old Trafford the other week and I’m looking forward to another Bernardo masterclass against them again!

Last two goals have both been from outside the box. So important to have players who can do that when we're struggling to break teams down. We used to look to Yaya for that kind of thing but now we have several players capable of scoring from long range: Bernardo, KDB, Mahrez, Sane, Sergio etc.

Last two goals have both been from outside the box. So important to have players who can do that when we're struggling to break teams down. We used to look to Yaya for that kind of thing but now we have several players capable of scoring from long range: Bernardo, KDB, Mahrez, Sane, Sergio etc.
He has really good shooting technique, its very messi-esque.

to accomodate either gundogan or David Silva

a big mistake

Pep shoehorns Gundogan in and it upsets the balance of the team.

Once Laporte is fit it will be intersting to see where Ferna fits into the pecking order for that pivot role (presuming that Pep then doesnt decide to play Ferna at right sided centre half)
For me both Ferna and Rodri are infintely better at all aspects of the game in the central/holding/pivot role than Gundogan is...i think the team will have so much more balance to it
Gundogan is superior to Dihno at the holding role in many respects. Not all, but many. And I ( and it seems Pep agree) would pick either Rodri or Ilkay over Dihno in most scenarios.

That said, I think Bernado should be either one of the 8s or the 2nd DM at the base when we play with 2 DMs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.