Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t understand why Pep keeps putting him there. He is dynamite in the middle. If we want any chance to win the CL Bernardo has to play middle. It’s almost like sabotage. There must some stat pep looks at that we dont see cos I just don’t get it.
Agree. I don’t mind him so much wide right cutting in but on the left he has little influence.

To be honest I wouldn't blame him he's been completely wasted here this season and it's not like he's a kid. Either on the bench or stuck out on the wing.

Last edited:
To be honest I wouldn't blame his he's been completely wasted here this season and it's not like he's a kid. Either on the bench or stuck out on the wing.

I’m amazed every time I see Gundogan start instead of Bernardo in midfield. Bernardo must be wondering why he’s on the bench in those matches.

I love Bernardo, I have always thought he's got one of the best attitude's in the squad.
I hoped he would be one of the players to show patience and loyalty to the club, he always seems so happy. I suppose players have a short career.
I hope it's a good long time before he leaves.

I love Bernardo, I have always thought he's got one of the best attitude's in the squad.
I hoped he would be one of the players to show patience and loyalty to the club, he always seems so happy. I suppose players have a short career.
I hope it's a good long time before he leaves.

Bernardo would likely be a guaranteed starter at any other club in the world, I'm not surprised that he would be open to a move. While I prefer him to Mahrez overall, Riyad has shown he can match and even eclipse Bernardo in terms of productivity. He would certainly be a huge loss and his attitude like you said is exemplary, if we did receive a huge financial offer similar to the Coutinho money, it could make sense for all parties.

If he continues to be overlooked in his better position, I’d get gone if I were him.

Personally I think we should be building our team around KDB and Bernardo not looking to accept him leaving. As others have said he's far superior to Gundogan, he should be the guy moving on, (also Sterling if he wants to go?). I would love to see KDB and Bernardo feeding Haaland in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.