Bernardo Silva contract situation

Sun, dining outside on the terrace, sun, drinks on the patio, sun, a stroll about town, sun, wearing hardly any clothes and remaining warm, sun.

;)
Seriously, wow Manchester climate changed a bit since I lived there

I think it has taken time for Bernardo from getting over the Mendy racism business.
Back to his best now but an incident that took a while for him to get over.
An incident that was completely blown out of proportion and affected him a lot harder than what we think.

He seems like a nice lad who probably has quite cultured and liberal beliefs.

I can’t even begin to imagine how I’d feel if I was accused of being a racist all over the national press. It’s the kind of tabloid bullying that in the past has literally led to people killing themselves.

I think it has taken time for Bernardo from getting over the Mendy racism business.
An incident that was completely blown out of proportion and affected him a lot harder than what we think.
I’d also add what’s happened over the last few years, leading to the arrest and charge’s against Mendy.
As a close friend, it must have been really hard for Bernardo. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is why he wanted out and to get as far away from Mendy as possible!

I must admit the first 2 seasons I thought Bernardo was a good player but not in the mould of say Silva. But the last 18 months he’s been incredible. Here’s hoping he signs till 27.

I think this knocked him sideways, and it took the best part of last season to find his mojo again. The volley t'other night was the kind of goal that only he could score, I think. Just brilliant.

Really hoping that this is just the usual load of Spanish press inspired rubbish, however there have been several reports over the past two or three days reporting that Bernardo is open/ hoping for a move to Real in the summer, and that Madrid themselves are keen on the transfer given the high average age of their current midfield.
Heres hoping that this is just the usual pile of crap and that Bernardo extends his contract with us soon.

Really hoping that this is just the usual load of Spanish press inspired rubbish, however there have been several reports over the past two or three days reporting that Bernardo is open/ hoping for a move to Real in the summer, and that Madrid themselves are keen on the transfer given the high average age of their current midfield.
Heres hoping that this is just the usual pile of crap and that Bernardo extends his contract with us soon.
Well if Harry Kane is worth £150 million (according to Levy) then Bernardo has to be worth at least the same.
Let's see if RM want to dig deep into their Hispanic pockets and cough up the nessacary pesetas!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.