Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that call people snowflakes are the ones that are offended by them having a different opinion.

aguero-kumkum_a482177.jpg
Racist.Kuns not yellow. ;)

I did. You were saying he wasn't arsed. Liking a post is a bit different than not being arsed. I'm saying that as a result, it isn't racist.
I don't think it is racist but a dumb thing to tweet in this day age due to the number of people that will claim offence at the drop of a hat.

Probably best if we don’t discuss why SWP was quite often called “Sweep” by our fans, he was “Shauny” to me but each to his own, there was no racism intended.

Ergh until you mentioned it I have never thought he was called Sweep for any other reason than his initials and I don't know any City fan who thought differently.

Sad state of affairs when two mates can't have any banter and the person the tweet was aimed at thought it was funny and not the least bit offended.
Having said that what any sport star wants to go on social media is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.