Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for clarification ‘breeded out’ is eugenics, if as someone as has already pointed out better education for this generation and future ones, but you stated ‘breeded out’ and ‘and I’m not even sure I’m kidding’.

Eugenics.

Some would also argue that lineages can carry traits or instincts of former generations.

IF racism can be a trait or instinct, then I personally hope it can be altered down the line.

I don't really care how we're rid of the scourge/ disease.

The amount of people excusing Bernando is a bit daft. Nothing to say what he did was intentionally racist at all, but he is just stupid and should have apologised.

Publishing that joke to the whole world legitimises any black child in Iberia to be called the same, and they get it hard enough as it is based on the booing of black players like it was in England 40 years ago.

Some would also argue that lineages can carry traits or instincts of former generations.

IF racism can be a trait or instinct, then I personally hope it can be altered down the line.

I don't really care how we're rid of the scourge/ disease.

Yes racism is wrong in any form, but by even suggesting the above in your post, were ‘traits or instincts’ are perceived to be carried forward and then altered out of existence, this is the actually the ultimate racist statement and when last tried led to the odd 60 million deaths and the attempted extermination of a whole race.

So as said earlier, maybe best to have a brew and take your mind off this thread.

Have a good day fella...

Haha, this statement is exactly what you are doing with the Bernardo tweet, you are also on a public forum and are delivering statement after statement on how Bernardo’s words pictures are perceived, but you do the same, not your problem though.

Outstanding.

I'm not on twatter. I'm not responsible to have views held to millions. I'm not famous.

What I've said, quite clearly, is that the/ my response is a by product of 'banter' being on a public forum and being disappointed by it.

Please understand if it hadn't have been public, we would not be having extensive discussions about it.

Thanks.

Yes racism is wrong in any form, but by even suggesting the above in your post, were ‘traits or instincts’ are perceived to be carried forward and then altered out of existence, this is the actually the ultimate racist statement and when last tried led to the odd 60 million deaths and the attempted extermination of a whole race.

So as said earlier, maybe best to have a brew and take your mind off this thread.

Have a good day fella...

LOL!!

Conflating issues is not a good thing.

Thanks.

To quote Stephen Fry

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so f***ing what."

I still can't quite get over the fact we're still hearing about this more than a week on - is it racist? Absolutely not. Should anyone else be involved other than Mendy and Bernie in any conversation regarding this? Absolutely not.

my workmate who I get along with really well even with a 40yr difference between us ! he is 19 has a shaggy beard and hair looks like shaggy from scooby-doo, so I posted a picture of shaggy from scooby-doo on our whattsapp page saying happy birthday matey ……..I am a racist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.