Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose deals must be concluded concurrently rather than in priority order once targets have been agreed so perhaps not as weird as it seems.

To me it signals their confidence. We just released all our fullbacks and our #1 keeper. Signing replacements is not optional, so to kick off the window by rushing through a deal in arguably our strongest position says to me that they know they've got the rest of the targets locked down.
It's obvious that all are dealings are going on simultaneously all the time, so I'm not worried one bit that our 'bigger needs' won't be addressed, but it still came as a big surprise for me. Because of our David's form this year, I was afraid we will 'have to' let Bernardo go somewhere else this summer.

330eomo.jpg

Oh, I like that.

Insane signing. A bit of a spanner in the works for all of our thinking around what the team will look like next year! Feels like he replaces Sanchez in our thinking?

Another 22 year old, absolutely love the youth in this squad now. We've really addressed that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.