Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems an odd signing in that there's no obvious spot for him in our starting 11 in my eyes. If he turns out being our record signing you'd of course expect him to start.

Arguably lower down on our list of priorities this summer, however would be foolish not to be happy about getting him, looked a class player against us & is only 22 (!).

My hope was keeper, left back, right back, CB, CDM & CM. If he comes to rotate with Silva/De Bruyne (& Gundogan..?) then that's the CM sorted (and sorted far more strongly than I would've expected!).
Our highest priorities are LB or RB. For the obvious reason that we've released all the o rd we have. But outside of that, no other priority is more important than the next.

My personal belief is that GK specifically (Ederson or Donnarumma) are the next most important. But outside those 3 positions a player like Isco, Sanchez or as it turns out Silva :-) is quite important and needed.

Just walked past him at CFA. When we signed Hatem Trabelsi, not getting all giddy was so easy

The follows on Insta and Twitter are the final piece of the puzzle IMO. We now KNOW he's signed, beyond any reasonable doubt. And less than 24 hours ago I wasn't even thinking of him as a target. Crazy day.

It does look like a rather big clue.

I thought he was off the list of likely purchases.

200.gif
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.