Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, anybody advocating we sell him needs to give their heads a wobble. The only thing talked about here about Bernie is wishing him a happy birthday. He’s had a less than average season by his own standards but Christ sell him? Been the best buy for us in recent seasons. Sell your own nans you lot.

I think unsettled was appropriate. With Barca a potential opponent this was designed to unsettle him and the team for sure. This will hit the papers and run awhile along with all the earlier stuff and his dip in form.
Barca is hoping it effects us for Lyon, because they know they can't hang with us.

You’re probably right but I think they’ll get comprehensively beaten by Bayern anyway.

Jesus, anybody advocating we sell him needs to give their heads a wobble. The only thing talked about here about Bernie is wishing him a happy birthday. He’s had a less than average season by his own standards but Christ sell him? Been the best buy for us in recent seasons. Sell your own nans you lot.
Nail on the head, would be complete and utter madness to sell Bernardo after one poor season.

Total hypothetical.

Straight swap b.silva for messi. Would you?

I genuinely hand on heart can't say i think i would. On paper, should be a no-brainer. Yet, it is not.

Edit: for clarity, purely a philosophical question, as to how ww personally value. b.silva.

Total hypothetical.

Straight swap b.silva for messi. Would you?

I genuinely hand on heart can't say i think i would. On paper, should be a no-brainer. Yet, it is not.

Edit: for clarity, purely a philosophical question, as to how ww personally value. b.silva.
Genuinely no, Bernardo Silva is yet to hit his prime and potentially could be a genuine worldy.

Messi greatest player of his generation and a good argument for the best ever, but despite, is past his best and indeed could decline quickly in the next 12/18 months. He would also want a crazy wage/contract to even consider us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.