Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly think you're spot on with Walker and Rodri in top spot. I think Ed is hugely important but Rodri last year was incredible. The games we played the best were from his positioning starting up movements. Plus key goals and a key stop at Klanfield. Kyle too. Work rate has always been superb and it was noticeable the Madrid fumble was after his departure.
I don't even think Walker is guaranteed to be in the starting 11.

I am saying without Ederson, KDB won't exist like he does in our system. without Ederson helping our buildup, KDB will probably play like Bruno with flashes of brilliance. You seriously underestimate the importance of Ederson and how our team is entirely built upon playing out from the back.
When Pep finished 3rd in his first season with us, he recognised we needed a better keeper to challenge for the title. Not another KDB.

Really?? I suppose it’s subjective, Dax, but he literally safeguards the risk factor Pep employs; we know he wants the numbers centrally to attack from different angles and that is lacking with anyone else, however, it will be part of his thinking moving forward, I just think you’re probably 12/18 months early!

Depends if Pep can find a new system of play. but until we play in the current tactical system Walker is very very important. If pep can adopt a system of defending in three at the back with DM dropping into defense like in his barca days, then I agree Walker is less important but for now we defend with two at the back

When Pep finished 3rd in his first season with us, he recognised we needed a better keeper to challenge for the title. Not another KDB.
I do agree but I also think that bravo was never more than a tool in applying the system to the back line for future prosperity, that season would of been no different with Eddie as he literally had to coach his system, the same mistakes would of applied, imo!

I do agree but I also think that bravo was never more than a tool in applying the system to the back line for future prosperity, that season would of been no different with Eddie as he literally had to coach his system, the same mistakes would of applied, imo!
Pretty much agree with that, apart from Ederson being a cheat code with his passing. He’d have made some difference. Whether it would have meant winning the league is impossible to know.

I am saying without Ederson, KDB won't exist like he does in our system. without Ederson helping our buildup, KDB will probably play like Bruno with flashes of brilliance. You seriously underestimate the importance of Ederson and how our team is entirely built upon playing out from the back.

I don't underestimate Edersons importance to how we play from the back, I think your failing to recognise the importance of Kev, he's won us far more games than Eddie has saved us.
By the way, I currently think Rodri is more important than both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.