Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be some sense in a swap for Griezmann for both sides or I guess Dembele but I can’t see us really wanting either player

Well they badly need him. He will drop their average age. May be thats why we are looking for another midfielder in Houssem aauar/ bentaceour/ D luiz etc. 100 million minimum please. Though i dont want him to leave.

They've not even got enough to pay for Garcia this window, who's gonna believe they can pay for Bernardo.

They've not even got enough to pay for Garcia this window, who's gonna believe they can pay for Bernardo.
They don't intend to pay for for Berny. They want to do a player exchange. I'm guessing either one or 2 of their players or one of their lesser stats for Berny.

I wouldn't want either.

He has a loooong contract, and that means “Show me the money!” or fuck off!

Yet another c*** club unsettling a City player about two weeks before we might play them!

Ask him, do you want to stay or go? From there, act. The end.

They don't intend to pay for for Berny. They want to do a player exchange. I'm guessing either one or 2 of their players or one of their lesser stats for Berny.

I wouldn't want either.

They don't have anyone to offer that's remotely enticing apart from Frankie.

Constantly seeing comments like “he doesn’t seem happy this season” What is this based on? I’m guessing It’s entirely fabricated based on an incident that virtually nobody even remembers now and certainly doesn’t warrant dwelling on 6 months later. The club publicly backed him all the way with it, how’s that going to make him want to leave?

There’s been a drop off in form this season, it happens, every player suffers from it, he’s about to get a more prominent central role with silva leaving and Torres coming in and he’s never once suggested he’s anything but happy here.

Even if he did fancy this, he’s tied to a lengthy contract, we might respect his wishes and allow him to go if he wanted but he’s going nowhere unless we get above and beyond top dollar for him and Barca don’t have that kind of cash. They don’t have much to offer by way of a player exchange either, the ones good enough/young enough to be of interest to us aren’t going to be on the table, with respect, we’re not an Everton who they can shift their cast offs on to in exchange for a star player.

Absolute non-starter. Barca are in need of a big overhaul, I expect half of our squad to be linked with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.