Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have told Barca that the deadline for a deal has run out and they can come back in a year.

I mean why sell him now if he has promised us to not rock the boat and we don’t have a replacement lined up?

that would make sense mate and would be the same as we done with Chelsea and Ake? This is the price and this is the deadline to do a deal?

Everyone saying club should not let Bernardo go. This is exactly the same thing that Brighton are doing. But if the player pushes and barca comes up with money, there is nothing we can do.It all fairs in market.
I'm sorry to break it to you but if Brighton don't want to let him go they won't let him go and there's nothing unfair about it.

I don't want there to be fairness, I would like to keep Bernardo AND get cucurella. Does that mean it's gonna happen? No, but it doesn't make me a hypocrite

My understanding is not that he has waited 1 year, but 2 years.

However, I think he understands it may be 1 more, given his market value and the fact it will reduce somewhat next season.

He is not actually unhappy despite reports last season. However, he does fancy playing somewhere else at some point.

As always I hope he changes his mind and their is a contract offer on the table on significant more money if he does.

For the last time.
Listen very carefully.

Bernardo isn't leaving city. He has a new house. He has a new kitchen. And John possibly might have a little brother or sister in the near future.

I'll bet every cent I have that Bernardo will not be leaving. In fact fuck that, I'm not even betting.

He isn't leaving.

Ok sweaty @herrock s?
Ok @CityBluez .

I will leave bluemoon forever if it happens, that's how confident I am.

That's some confidence pal. Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.