Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately he won't say that. Like he said the last time barca will have difficulty paying for Bernardo. That was the only statement he made.

There was a little bit of How he said it though, in that one.

We don't keep anyone who wants to go. That’s a big problem. Sometimes you have to keep player whatever happens. He has contract until 2025, i dont care about he wants to go or not. He should stay at least this year or we f*cked up.
we should let him go if we get our price and find a replacement. it is never a problem to let players go as long as those two criteria are satisfied.

I think City should (will?) offer him an extension to his contract and tell him that when it expires he can go back to Benfica for free to be with his family. When he is about 33/34.

Barcelona is nowhere fucking near Bernardo’s family in Lisbon so they are clearly not part of that equation. Ditto his greedy bellend of an agent.

Barcelona as a club and the people that run it have no regard for anything but themselves and their shitty-arsed internal politics. A loathsome skidmark of a club.

The situation will play out like this. braca will come for him city will have a price and it is upto barca to meet it. then we will condition the sale on buying our replacement. if we find a replacement bernardo will say goodbye. if we do not he will stay here with a smile.

I think City should (will?) offer him an extension to his contract and tell him that when it expires he can go back to Benfica for free to be with his family. When he is about 33/34.

Barcelona is nowhere fucking near Bernardo’s family in Lisbon so they are clearly not part of that equation. Ditto his greedy bellend of an agent.

Barcelona as a club and the people that run it have no regard for anything but themselves and their shitty-arsed internal politics. A loathsome skidmark of a club.
Don't think the issue is family but the weather. He or his wife probably want sun and the beach. Haha

I'm on hoilday in salou and the Barcelona fans are convinced he going to them I've been telling them they ain't got a pot to piss in but they say they have the cash and also the price we are asking is to much the cheeky bastards..and what price didn't think we had set one ?

If Barca offer anything between €70/80 million then the deal gets done IMO.

Whilst it’s below his true valuation, especially once converted into pounds, I don’t think the club would stand in his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.