Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure 100% we all want that, but the wishes of the player are what counts.

He has allegedly considered leaving for the last two summers, only circumstances and Pep's silver tongue has kept him here, let's not forget he loves this club, it's his family situation that's the issue.

If he genuinely wants to move back nearer to home, I can't see the club not allowing it, Bernardo has been magnificent and his attitude is exemplary.

If he wants to go to Barca, maybe a cash/exchange deal? The cash coming our way for sure.
I would not want any of Barca’s player’s in exchange. 1/2 seasons from now you will have cule this and cule that. Stay away.

The only player I would consider is Garcia…bring him home -;)

I would not want any of Barca’s player’s in exchange. 1/2 seasons from now you will have cules this and cule that. Stay away.

The only player I would consider is Garcia…bring him home -;)
IF Bernardo wants to leave, FDJ is a top quality replacement.

Can you guarantee he is not a cule? Anyway he is off to the rags.
He has already stated he does not want that move, maybe he knows something is in the air, time will tell.

Lots of rumours about Bernardo which is not good, I was hoping for a nice contract extension, the dude is very deserving of one.

he has 3 years left on his contract

we are at present in a position where we can control this

All that has been said is that Xavi (supposedly) like him as a player - well get in line Xavi - so would nearly every manager out there.

Barca arent the team they were - nowhere near. He has more chance of winning things (including the CL) with us than at Barca

He has also just got married so he will want to be settled....

Keep him till the end of his contract by which time he will be 30/31 and he can then leave on a free with everyone's best wishes if he wants to (or sign a short extension)

Barca can basically do one.....they are living on past glories/reputation and are basically skint.....they wonld have the 100m needed to buy him at present based on the player he is and the length still on his contract

Its basically just the Spanish press trying again to make out that Barca and their league is still relevant on the European Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.