Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't answer the mail you shoot the mailman -> argumentum ad hominem

It's a good thing we don't know anything in Barcelona.
Without knowing anything Kounde, Kessie, Raphinha, Lewandowski, Bernardo Silva, Marcos Alonso, Christensen and Azpilicueta were and are crying to come here.
It must really hurt that a superstar like Bernardo Silva wants to come to "a club in ruins" instead of staying at City even with the signing of Haaland.

Ronaldo Nazario joined and left after 1 season.
Maradona joined and left after 1 season.
Zlatan joined and left after 1 season.
Yaya Toure joined and left after 2 seasons.
Neymar joined and left after 2 seasons.

I wonder why?

IMO Bernardo should not downgrade in this stage of his career, Barcelona right now is of the same size as Spurs/Leicester/Dortmund etc. Staying in City will fulfill his desire to compete at the highest level. To be honest Barcelona right now is Europa League level team over that it can go bust in near future. Bernie do the right thing.

IMO Bernardo should not downgrade in this stage of his career, Barcelona right now is of the same size as Spurs/Leicester/Dortmund etc. Staying in City will fulfill his desire to compete at the highest level. To be honest Barcelona right now is Europa League level team over that it can go bust in near future. Bernie do the right thing.
He wants change in weather. There is no stopping him

He wants change in weather. There is no stopping him
He can have that during the world cup and also next summer but being a professional footballer and having such short span of career he should be more ambitious about continuously winning big silverwares which I doubt Barcelona can offer right now. He can go retire in Spain/Portugal after he touches his late thirties.

I know there is some current animosity between us and Barca over Bernie and a host of other Spanish players we've lost to them...

But all that apart, I'd rank Barca comfortably in the top 5 teams this year on Europe.

City, Liverpool Barca, Bayern, Real. That's the preseason 5. On talent, I'll put Barca at 1. That squad is deeeep!!!

I know there is some current animosity between us and Barca over Bernie and a host of other Spanish players we've lost to them...

But all that apart, I'd rank Barca comfortably in the top 5 teams this year on Europe.

City, Liverpool Barca, Bayern, Real. That's the preseason 5. On talent, I'll put Barca at 1. That squad is deeeep!!!
I think Chelsea/ Juventus/ The Milan Clubs will be very disappointed seeing Barca in the top 5. I will say Chelsea is as good as Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.