Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club is perfect, to say that we are or will be bankrupt is delusional.
The worst thing that can happen to a club of the category and importance of FC Barcelona with five (5) Champions League is to stop being owned by the socis and be acquired by a private investor.
The club has not committed any illegality, this definition can only be used after a judicial process in which such a thing is declared.
People just talk for the sake of talking, because if someone thought they had a chance of winning a lawsuit against Barça they would have already denounced us (like Neymar did)

After this I must say that we will be more than happy to receive Bernie, we will treat him very well, I promise. ;)

Lol....

Mate, will send you one of our Cheetam hills finest...and that'll be the only "burny" you'll be getting from around these parts.

Where or where did you come from?

1. I come from a municipality in the Province of Barcelona -> Sabadell

What part of this old club have you sold off now to pay for new players?

2. Barça has sold rights that can be repurchased in the near future, the only thing the club has done with the latest operations is to transfer future income to the present.

Dishonest words from a dishonest cule club crackpot fan.

3. I am 100% honest, and not only am I 100% honest but I have not disrespected City or any of you at any time.

What type of club does not pay its employees?

4. There is a contract in force between De Jong and FC Barcelona, the contract can only be modified by agreement between the two parties and if one party thinks that the other is not complying with the stipulated obligations there are mechanisms to force them to be fulfilled.

Another corrupt institution caught spending money they do not have all while the powers that be turn a blind eye for fear of the dreaded super league.

5. The super league is going to happen with or without the English clubs, although you already signed the agreement to join it and if you refuse you must pay a good amount of money or face REAL legal action.
Thanks for the reply. Did you copy and paste some parts of your response from Uefa? Which makes me weary of your motives for coming onto this forum and winding up fans. Planned and coordinated so far so well done to you. Are you senor tebas?

It always amuses me as to the type of nitwit we get on here at times.

I was going to post a long rebuttal to each preposterous claim but I couldn’t be bothered fighting with a crazy cule at 12.45am.

Instead I will leave you with this:
9E5B7F7D-ABFD-4907-B428-4CA343C8F9C0.jpeg

Thanks for the reply. Did you copy and paste some parts of your response from Uefa? Which makes me weary of your motives for coming onto this forum and winding up fans. Planned and coordinated so far so well done to you. Are you senor tebas?

I was going to post a long rebuttal to each preposterous claim but I couldn’t be bothered fighting with a crazy cule at 12.45am.

View attachment 51494
If you can't answer the mail you shoot the mailman -> argumentum ad hominem

It's a good thing we don't know anything in Barcelona.
Without knowing anything Kounde, Kessie, Raphinha, Lewandowski, Bernardo Silva, Marcos Alonso, Christensen and Azpilicueta were and are crying to come here.
It must really hurt that a superstar like Bernardo Silva wants to come to "a club in ruins" instead of staying at City even with the signing of Haaland.

Without knowing anything Kounde, Kessie, Raphinha, Lewandowski, Bernardo Silva, Marcos Alonso, Christensen and Azpilicueta were and are crying to come here.
It must really hurt that a superstar like Bernardo Silva wants to come to "a club in ruins" instead of staying at City even with the signing of Haaland.
Come back in 12 months time and you might get a chance then.

View attachment 51494

Ok, let’s get back to the topic at hand.

@Paraward If you are only here to be provocative than I would suggest finding a different City forum to satisfy that desire.

The worst thing that can happen to a club of the category and importance of FC Barcelona with five (5) Champions League is to stop being owned by the socis and be acquired by a private investor.
The club has not committed any illegality, this definition can only be used after a judicial process in which such a thing is declared.
People just talk for the sake of talking, because if someone thought they had a chance of winning a lawsuit against Barça they would have already denounced us (like Neymar did)

After this I must say that we will be more than happy to receive Bernie, we will treat him very well, I promise. ;)
Fucking deluded bankrupt dickheads

You’ll last long.

Oh he will. He certainly did the last time. One of the cleverest wums the forum has ever had. Unfortunately the most unoriginal too, same fucking script, I'm just waiting for the Pep wife hooker analogy again.

Back to Bernardo. Lots of noise, that has never really stopped. Time running out one way or another. Barcelona are yet to sell players they need to to get their current team to stack, never mind adding Bernardo. In the meantime, it is all good distracting newsfeed to keep their media and fans occupied.

It must really piss you off that your best manager ever is really happy at City and has managed us for twice as long as he managed your mob. And he is never going back so you have to try and tap up our players through the media in response. Pitiful.

It pisses off senor tebas as well, which is a bonus. You and the nazi slug are hauntingly similar.

The club is “perfect”? Over two and a quarter billion quid of debt is “perfect”? In the real world it is far from it, but I suppose when you know you will never be made to pay any of it back, it must be. You are cheats, by the made-up financial rules your club were instrumental in creating and by the rules of your own national league. Cheats. No more and no less.

And you personally are beneath contempt. Please do kindly fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.