Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are midfielders and they would not want to sign both of them in one window.
They are selling leonardo paredes. Verratti is injured a lot . So won't be surprised if they came. However reports say they have to sell big first

Will be absolutely guttered to lose Bernado must admit, good luck to him in whatever he choses to do, he's been a class player for us.

I am complacent about it as I have no control over any of it. I'm sure our management team are working on bringing in new players as and when needed. Really no point in getting worked up about it as some seem to do.

The players that have left are indeed excellent players but probably not first choice at City these days. People want a bigger squad without realising that it is perceived lack of playing time that made the likes of Sterling, Jesus and Zinchenko want to leave in the first place. A bigger squad would only make that situation worse.

Gunogan will probably also go next year. Mahrez and possibly KDB in 2-3 years. You can only keep a team together for so long without players getting a bit stale and wanting a new challenge. Others of course age and lose their effectiveness and a few will be unhappy with the amount of games they get. It will always be a case of rebuilding. Some seasons will just need more work than others. This is one of those seasons.
It's difficult to argue against your logic or predictions. I just feel we've lost our or two too many but if Bernardo stays that would be a big help.

Big difference between Monaco
& the South of France to Paris. Paris is pretty fucking minging.
Not if you've got a few million squid in your sky rocket & the South of France is 45 mins away by plane... )(

I really don't want speculation over Bernardo to rumble on into the season. We know he wants out, so for me as long as our valuation is met & we have a replacement in place, I'm cool with him leaving for pastures new...

PSG have got their midfielder and won't be spending big considering the contract they gave to Mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.