Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you've got a few million squid in your sky rocket & the South of France is 45 mins away by plane... )(

I really don't want speculation over Bernardo to rumble on into the season. We know he wants out, so for me as long as our valuation is met & we have a replacement in place, I'm cool with him leaving for pastures new...

I thought he only wanted out for Iberia though, basically Barcelona or Real. And if a fair deal wasn’t struck with either of them, he’d play out his key years here and retire to Benfica.

I personally don’t see him going anywhere..

Hope he stays.
but if he goes I'd want his replacement in first and tge whole Bernardo fee up front if he goes to Barca and what's left of the Tores bill too.

Well said.

Plastics are obnoxious on twitter but sometimes non plastics can be even ruder in person. I'm sure everyone has at least 1 example of a "real supporter" acting like an ass.
No doubt
I think the age profile on here skews slightly older so probably mire resistant to change and new ideas
That said, some of the new posters are more than welcome and some them are FT dickheads
I greatly enjoy posts from some overseas anr rival fans yet bash my head on the wall in frustration frim others

I thought he only wanted out for Iberia though, basically Barcelona or Real. And if a fair deal wasn’t struck with either of them, he’d play out his key years here and retire to Benfica.

I personally don’t see him going anywhere..
Never believe talk of wanting to go back home, that comes when they retire.

The more I hear about this situation the more money comes to mind, that and playing in a less demanding league. The last few years must have taken a lot out of him, maybe he doesn't or can't keep doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.