Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we couldn't get a more natural forward than Phil or because Phil couldn't handle Bernardo's role? Because I'll disagree with you on either point.
Phil is far better wide left than any other position as for the future who knows but not anytime soon, and I don't think any player could do Bernardos role he's irreplaceable imo so either way we get weaker

I love Bernardo but if we brought in a world class wide left player like Leao and moved Foden into Bernardo's spot we'd be more than OK. Maybe I'm in the minority but I expect Foden to eventually surpass Bernardo playing as an 8.
Foden will never replace bernardo. that will be grealish. Foden is the KDB replacement

No, he just seems like the obvious person to come in when we're this late into the market and Barcelona want rid of him.
I’d like him but we are ducking about with a left back atm so that’s the priority . As did silva well I don’t think he will go but I’m not so sure atm

If Bernie goes it must be for at least 70m.

I have no reason to say this but it wouldn’t shock me too much if Foden moved into central midfield and Mbappe rocks up. We will have a large surplus of money plus a healthy wage budget surplus.
I am sure I will get pelters for this but I can see it happening.
Having said that I would be absolutely gutted if Bernie leaves.
I'll have whatever you're having. You can't sell Bernardo for 70m when Cucurella has just gone for 62 plus a player on loan.

The bidding has to start at 100m plus. If Chelsea or Liverpool were in this situation with a player who still has a few years left on his contract, they'd squeeze as much out of Barcelona as they can. If Barcelona are asking for 72m for FDJ, we should be asking for considerably more.

Bankrupt those cunts for good! I'd be doing nobody any favours. He's our player and he's still under contract.

Foden will never replace bernardo. that will be grealish. Foden is the KDB replacement
What difference does that make? So you're still moving a current wide player into the midfield. Whether its Grealish or Foden is not even the main point. BTW, there's no way if Pep had to replace Bernardo today from either Phil or Jack he would pick Jack.

How about 50 mil and Ansu Fati? Move Foden into midfield.
I think Pedri has to be the one if we are bringing someone in from them. Over time I actually think Pedri will be better than Foden. The lad can control a game and he never stops running like Bernardo. Fati is a good player but his injury record worries me.

When Pedri is 25 he will be another Iniesta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.