Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil is far better wide left than any other position as for the future who knows but not anytime soon, and I don't think any player could do Bernardos role he's irreplaceable imo so either way we get weaker
We'll agree to disagree about Foden. He's underutilized out wide and someone who would get better and better the more touches he got. Did you watch him play in the midfield for England? He was devastating. And a guy like Leao would be a better option wide left than Phil.

We'll agree to disagree about Foden. He's underutilized out wide and someone who would get better and better the more touches he got. Did you watch him play in the midfield for England? He was devastating. And a guy like Leao would be a better option wide left than Phil.
Leao isn't good enough for us. Not yet anyway. If we are replacing Bernardo it has to be someone who's good enough right now.

I think Pedri has to be the one if we are bringing someone in from them. Over time I actually think Pedri will be better than Foden. The lad can control a game and he never stops running like Bernardo. Fati is a good player but his injury record worries me.

When Pedri is 25 he will be another Iniesta.
I'm just trying to be realistic, but I get you're point. Not convinced Pedri will be better than Phil. Don't underestimate Foden's potential.

let's be honest, we are fucking this window up good and proper .

I thought after getting Haaland we would smash the transfer window. It's going the opposite route with all these outgoings. Who knows if Haaland will be here after the release clause kicks in ?. It looks like we are missing the opportunity.

OK, we've all got it wrong then & you're spot on. Apologies on behalf of myself & several others on this forum. )(

So Bernardo's doesn't want to leave, all the speculation is bollocks, & Pep's Freudian slip mentioning Barca in connection to Bernardo 2 hours ago is all in my imagination?

Also, replying to an answer about Bernardo, Pep never said if a player wants to leave & a club matches City's valuation, we won't stand in that players way?

I suppose I also imagined Pep being asked if Bernardo does leave for Barça this window, if he'll seek to bring in a replacement, or run with what we have?

I must be me whose stoned. :-/
Do you seriously believe anything Pep says in pre match conference

We sell Bernardo the entire season is a write off. It simply cant happen. Anyone excusing it is a fucking idiot. Sick of bending over backwards for Barcelona. He has 3 years left on his deal. Not for Sale at any price is the only reasonable response. And pull out of that showpiece friendly aswell for their fucking cheek.
Made me chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.