Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they want him to kick up a fuss. He ain’t going to. I don’t know why we take this shit of barca and their mouth pieces. Tell them to make an offer of extremely tempting proportions or fuck off. Why do the ex barca lot bend over and say nothing to these fuckers? They are in shit street financially with a massive hole in their boat. Nevermind a missing paddle and not to mention
a seriously questionable method of business.

I fear he has one foot out of the door at this stage. Between Paris and Barca, he is expecting one of them to come up with the cash and he will take either move :(

Seems to be more a lifestyle decision than a footballing one.

Despite reports he is putting down roots in Manchester, people closer to him say it is nothing that binds him.

We could have some seriously big till before deadline day to spend.

I fear he has one foot out of the door at this stage. Between Paris and Barca, he is expecting one of them to come up with the cash and he will take either move :(

Despite reports he is putting down roots in Manchester, people closer to him say it is nothing that binds him.

As long as we do spend it, that's ok

we will surely replace him with a big name if he goes? Felix time maybe?

I think they want him to kick up a fuss. He ain’t going to. I don’t know why we take this shit of barca and their mouth pieces. Tell them to make an offer of extremely tempting proportions or fuck off. Why do the ex barca lot bend over and say nothing to these fuckers? They are in shit street financially with a massive hole in their boat. Nevermind a missing paddle and not to mention
a seriously questionable method of business.
I fully agree but suspect it’s a case of not burning your bridges in regards to Pep and the back room team and those higher up. There’s always the potential for a spectacular return one day as the messiah, but burn the bridges you burn the route back in.
That’s the only logical reason for me why we don’t just publicly just say “We don’t want Bernardo Silva to leave, however we know he’d rather move to sunnier climates and if we receive a full cash offer of £100m+ then we would reluctantly look at it“ I’d then state its payment in full no half arsed payment plans and do what Bayern did by saying we don’t trust they’ll fulfil future payments. Watch how swiftly they move on.

Any idea what fee we're looking for. Hope if he does want to leave City get proper value for him and also Bernado understands that we won't just sell him for peanuts because he want to go...

On who though? That’s the multi million pound question…

Surprised he would go to psg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.