Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s clear that while Bernardo seems more settled than last summer, he wouldn’t mind playing elsewhere. He also is a smart bloke who knows what he’s worth and that with three years left on his deal, City will need top dollar to part ways with him. I don’t see him kicking up a fuss to leave this summer so will expect him to be here next year.

I would then say if some of our players with contracts running down do end up leaving, we offer Bernardo a new deal next year that would put him up there with Kev and Erling as top earners. If he accepts, fantastic. If he doesn’t, it’s another year for Barca to generate funds or Madrid to ignite an interest.

We need replacements for:
- Bernardo if he leaves.
- Sterling if he leaves.
- Mahrez if he leaves.
- Bernardo if he leaves.
- Zinchenko if he leaves.

Lol, we are selling our all players again!

We need replacements for:
- Bernardo if he leaves.
- Sterling if he leaves.
- Mahrez if he leaves.
- Bernardo if he leaves.
- Zinchenko if he leaves.

Lol, we are selling our all players again!
Why has Football Twitter invaded this forum?

None of them will leave except sterling maybe. Relax. This isn't fifa. Every year our every fucking player is linked with a move. We are lucky laporte has somehow left that list

Give him Sterling's money!
And double it, he still would be underpaid and underappreciated by the UK footballing world.

How he was not even mentioned for POY is plain wrong, and while I am at it KDB was not even in the top 2 performers of the season for us, Bernie and Rodri were far more consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.