Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would prefer it if Barcelona fully paid the transfer fee for Ferran and paid off their 1 BILLION Euros debt before thinking of signing Bernardo. Or does FFP not apply to them…

Would prefer it if Barcelona fully paid the transfer fee for Ferran and paid off their 1 BILLION Euros debt before thinking of signing Bernardo. Or does FFP not apply to them…
If Bernardo + Sterling would leave for 130M£ we need to demand from the club 65m£ top midfielder and 65m£ top winger. This is the worst scenario, but the club has to be prepared for a backup in case of the worst.

The money just isn't out there for someone like Bernie and Mendes knows this, which is why he has been trying to chum the waters for two summers, in a bid to see what comes floating to the surface.

Cash is king and Barca need it. Paris have it, but do they want him?

Italian clubs penny pinch.

City have told him a new deal is his if he wants it, so let's hope he does!
Fucking easy for me give the lad Sterlings wages he deserves it more than anyone

New 5 year £275.000 a week isn't hard to find

Even if Barca sell FDJ doesn't mean they have the full fee to go spend big they owe him wages + UTD will be able to pay the transfer over 2-3 years

Nail him down now we have to
I don’t think he’s for nailing down, I think he wants to go, and while it probably won’t be this summer I think the club will sell him in tne next year or 2, and will be starting to plan for what seems to me inevitable.
While I hope I’m wrong and he stays I think in a year we’ll be in a position to cope.

Bernie got depressed because of 1 thing & that was Covid nothing more

He loves City, Fans & likes Manchester it's no suprise during lockdown any foreign player would have felt trapped & wanted to be home in Portugal not fuck8ng Barcalona or Rome he was depressed like millions of others

Get him in offer him a deal he can't refuse then move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.