Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a left back with zero elite level experience is worth £62m then we’d be absolute mugs to sell Bernardo for 80.

We should tell him, and Barcelona to bring £200m to the table or shut up.

He’s a lovely lad etc etc but this is a business and he’s getting paid a shitload of money to do a job. If he wants out then he needs to find someone willing to pay the price. My patience with this player is wearing a bit thin now if I’m honest.

80 million quid? Get in the bin.
This whole deal re Bernardo and homesickness is a crock to me, two seasons ago I had sympathy for the guy with his homesickness, but now this stinks of money and greed.

A wonderful, wonderful player, but this is getting beyond a joke and it may well now be in all interests to move on.

But as you quite rightly say, go if you want but at OUR valuation and that has to be 100 million big ones and ones with the queens mug on!!

Yeah lovely lad, nice dog, lives in northern quarter - lwhatever, lets take the rose tinted specs off.
If Grealish is worth 100 mill he’s worth 150 - and Barca are bust. shut up Bernardo, you’ve got 1 more year in MCR. End of. By the way, homesick? Barcelona is over a thousand miles to Lisbon?

Tbf Bernie isn’t kicking up a fuss and plays for us with 100% commitment. That will continue after this month ends so people need to just chill a little bit.

Agreed, not seen anything this summer from
Bernardo about wanting to leave. Believe he said something about returning to Portugal at some point in future.
Pep stated publicly that he wants him to stay and there’s been no offers.

Just a Barca fluffing media desperate to remind us how all powerful Barca and La Liga are. And a red shirt loving media here keen for us to know our supposed position in the World.

This whole deal re Bernardo and homesickness is a crock to me, two seasons ago I had sympathy for the guy with his homesickness, but now this stinks of money and greed.

A wonderful, wonderful player, but this is getting beyond a joke and it may well now be in all interests to move on.

But as you quite rightly say, go if you want but at OUR valuation and that has to be 100 million big ones and ones with the queens mug on!!

We have a huge thread based on how shit the media are…
Perhaps not believe everything you read. Can you link any article or interview from this summer where Bernardo or his agent express any desire to leave this summer or ever for that matter?

Perhaps not believe everything you read. Can you link any article or interview from this summer where Bernardo or his agent express any desire to leave this summer or ever for that matter?
Did an interview the other week basically saying “we’ll see what happens” about him leaving. Didn’t deny. Didn’t say he wants to stay. So yeah, you’re right he hasn’t expressed his desire to leave publicly but it’s clear he wants to.
Also no surprise he wants to go to Barca when his girlfriends family live there

Last edited:
Did an interview the other week basically saying “we’ll see what happens” about him leaving. Didn’t deny. Didn’t say he wants to stay. So yeah, you’re right he hasn’t expressed his desire to leave publicly but it’s clear he wants to.
Also no surprise he wants to go to Barca when his girlfriends family live there…

Pep gets asked about his future every weeks. He neither confirms or denies he’s staying. But the general mentality around him is, he’s going to sign for longer and his wife actually lives in Barcelona.

And please show me any proof he and his agent wants to stay with us.

If you don't believe he wants out you must be very naïve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.