Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did an interview the other week basically saying “we’ll see what happens” about him leaving. Didn’t deny. Didn’t say he wants to stay. So yeah, you’re right he hasn’t expressed his desire to leave publicly but it’s clear he wants to.
Also no surprise he wants to go to Barca when his girlfriends family live there…
They have enough money for her to fly out to Barcelona whenever she wants for 1 / 2 / 3 days or whatever ... and she won't be on Ryanair. She could go back whenever he's on an away trip. If the rumours that she's the driving force behind this are true, she needs to get in the real world and start putting Bernardo's career before her own selfish needyness

Never know why people take transfers as personally as some are on this thread. It's their job, some will fancy leaving sometimes, if they keep working hard on the pitch and don't badmouth us on the way out just let the rest be noise.
Spot on. If they would rather live elsewhere (and who can blame them really), that's their business. Bernardo has done a few years in Manchester and perhaps hasn't ever really settled or just fancies a change.

My proof would be the hard yards he puts in on the pitch. The 100% effort every single week. His openly obvious hatred for Liverpool and his dog John.

If you ask me, he’s going nowhere.
I don't think anybody doubts the commitment of Bernardo Silva, if they do they are fools.

The guy is a wonderful footballer and his commitment in our shirt is magnificent, by far my favorite player at the club.

But this has gone on for too long, this is now the third consecutive season of speculation, and it appears to be coming from the players side and if not, he is doing a strange attempt at stopping it.

He's no way going to fetch these crazy 100m plus figures take off the blue tinted specs.
Don't think he will go this season however as Barca has more pressing problems to deal with.

It's gotten to a point I can't stand hearing the name Barcelona, Bernardo, or Gerrard Romero. With all due respect, I guess it's time we apply the cold Mancunian way, if you don't like it here, take your shit and fuck right off. Posturing, memeing, name dropping, this week, next week, in two days, house shopping, lever that, lever this, crimes. i really hope the fucking cunts get him, and fuck off into oblivion.

Now to my third coffee of the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.