Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we know Romero is the propaganda mouthpiece from Lapota & the €50-55m is obviously a lie but that`s not his point. He is shifting the overton window from "unsure transfer" to "what`s the amount of the fee". He was right with most of Barcas targets.

I think it`s quite possible that an "agreement in principle" between the clubs was reached. The €50-55M amount is our £30m bid for Cucurella. Tolmie thinks city would be fine with €85m. The clubs may agree for an amount in this range.

Personally i`m fine with Bernardo leaving. He doesn´t want to extend his contract and every summer his "unhappiness" is an unnecceary distraction for the team/club. Everything below £80m is questionable but it also would be funny if we loan to Girona to cure his "unhappiness".

Can someone translate this for me?
Basically:
Barca are planning a move for Bernardo Silva, with numbers between €50-55m being discussed.
There is a scheduled meeting to look at houses for him the next few days.
He never said there is an agreement in place between the clubs (probably a dig at the Managing Barca account for stating he said this)

Basically mostly Barca propaganda as usual.

I'm of the impression that Bernardo wanted out ever since that racism thing. Barely anyone defended him against the scum media and his reputation as dragged through the mud. Don't blame him really and if he were to leave I'd wish him well.
He's a hero of mine for a long time but even more so aftr that coffee
My missus wanted to cuddle him when he was going through that shit.
Scum media

IF this is true, we have Barcelona sleeper agents in our club! £120M+ Midfielder for €50-55M? then we will go out to buy a €20M replacement for £80M+, this is fucken embarrassing!
IF this is true, we have Barcelona sleeper agents in our club! £120M+ Midfielder for €50-55M? then we will go out to buy a €20M replacement for £80M+, this is fucken embarrassing!
Do you believe everything you read ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.