Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i`m fine with Bernardo leaving. He doesn´t want to extend his contract and every summer his "unhappiness" is an unnecceary distraction for the team/club. Everything below £80m is questionable but it also would be funny if we loan to Girona to cure his "unhappiness".

Anyone who doesn't want to be here can piss off. We're the best club in Europe and it's a privelege to play here with the rest of the squad and Pep.

I'm more than happy to sell Bernardo to Barcelona for fee that will help contribute to their downfall. I just don't want anything that helps them out, and mroe than that, I'd like to see us deal with them as the desperate, out of control club they are.

Anyone who doesn't want to be here can piss off. We're the best club in Europe and it's a privelege to play here with the rest of the squad and Pep.

I'm more than happy to sell Bernardo to Barcelona for fee that will help contribute to their downfall. I just don't want anything that helps them out, and mroe than that, I'd like to see us deal with them as the desperate, out of control club they are.
preach.

Is the Lyon Paqueta the same one who played for AC Milan a few years back? Because if it is he's absolutely pony.

Neymar is top level world class and walks into any team in the world and if you disagree you don't know anything about football.

I know who's better than both of them though. Bernardo fucking Silva
Same guy, not the same player.

Exactly. Sick of hearing "desperate to join barca". I am happy with him leaving this season as long we get the correct price for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.