Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexa, delete vouzlez-vous from my football songs playlist.

If he wants to go, get him on the next plane. He's the top 3 players in our squad but if he's potentially causing unrest, he's no better than pogba and Ronaldo. We won league titles before he came and we'll win them when he goes. We NEED to replace him though. We haven't replaced sterling and Jesus and gundogan is 32 in October and can't play week in, week out.
Ederson Walker rodri kdb foden haaland are all more important to us and how we play than Bernardo is. I love Bernardo like the rest of us but as we seen with gundo stepping in on Sunday, Bernardo is not essential to how we play . He will be missed of course but we move on , should be 80 million pound as a minimum tho

giphy.gif
Looks like his sister just sent him some fresh nudes.

It was deciding to play a 3-5-2 with certain players not comfortable with it.

Anyway i would never want him to leave but I'd hope we replace him immediately and not think we can cope till next summer.
I think the point is that City would beat any team of farmers, whatever formation we chose to play.

Ederson Walker rodri kdb foden haaland are all more important to us and how we play than Bernardo is. I love Bernardo like the rest of us but as we seen with gundo stepping in on Sunday, Bernardo is not essential to how we play . He will be missed of course but we move on , should be 80 million pound as a minimum tho
I would honesty like gundo to get a 1-2 years extension. He’s not getting any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.