Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly. Not for you or I to say.

That was said in a context and at a time, things are somewhat different, might change again.
I don’t do twitter so I could be mistaken, I was under the impression he’d said he missed Portugal and his family recently, is this an old quote ? Is this an old quote

imagine if we were trying to buy Bernardo from Barca, it would be 120mil plus. Sick of clubs trying and getting City players cheaply. As for Bernardo he has to stay and he is irreplaceable.

Who have we sold cheaply do you think? Sane deal looks fair now. Torres deal was fair. We didn't take any shit with Garcia in spite of Barca and the player pulling all sorts of games.

Sure, low prices get spouted in the media but when push comes to shove it doesn't happen.

There is absolutely no chance City sell Bernardo Silva for €70m. He's stable here, he has 3 years left on his contract, and there's nobody approaching his talent available for a similar figure.

Who have we sold cheaply do you think? Sane deal looks fair now. Torres deal was fair. We didn't take any shit with Garcia in spite of Barca and the player pulling all sorts of games.

Sure, low prices get spouted in the media but when push comes to shove it doesn't happen.

There is absolutely no chance City sell Bernardo Silva for €70m. He's stable here, he has 3 years left on his contract, and there's nobody approaching his talent available for a similar figure.
And city themselves will probably come out via Gaughan or Blackburn when the international ends and say, again, cough up 85-100m or f off

Guess we'll see if he says anymore after tonights game as he'll undoubtedly be asked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.